This post has now been filled. If you would be interested in hearing about similar vacancies in the future, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Family Support Worker
Location: Battle Primary Academy, Reading
Salary: Dependant on Experience (circa £24,000)
Start Date: September 2017
Battle Primary Academy is looking to appoint a Family Support Worker who is committed and passionate about achieving the best outcomes for our children. This opportunity will suit someone who can work successfully in partnership with parents, carers and other services, acting as a successful link between home and school to support vulnerable children.
We are looking for someone who can:
- actively promote the welfare, well-being and safeguarding of all our children;
- positively engage families in learning and enable children to achieve their potential;
- work in partnership with external services and school staff;
- lead a pastoral team to support children with a range of needs to achieve their potential.
We can offer:
- a dynamic and improving school;
- a marvellous multicultural community close to local amenities and an excellent transport network;
- a supportive network of other Family Support Workers as part of the wider NET Academies Trust schools;
- an ongoing commitment to training and innovation.
The Trust is looking to fill this vacancy by September 2017, so applicants should submit a completed application form to Mrs Louise Vymetal, Deputy Head, by Monday 3rd July, at email@example.com or by post to Battle Primary Academy, Cranbury Road, Reading, RG30 2TD.
Closing date: Monday 3rd July 2017
Interview date: Week beginning 10th July
NET Academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be sought from the successful candidate.